Saturday 3 May 2014

First Orchestral Rehearsal

Saturday the 3rd of May. Today has been a nice day once again. Had orchestra rehearsal in the morning with Tuomas Turriago conducting the orchestra I have put together for my song cycle and my dear sister Jacintha came from Helsinki for the rehearsal. Because all my musicians are doing this for free I at least had a good rehearsal coffee arranged: biscuits, coffee and tea and my friend Natalja from church had baked muffins for the rehearsal (simply because she is so nice) so I think the musicians (who all are super tired and stressed out at the moment because it is the end of the semester and everyone has exams coming up) were quite happy.


The afternoon I spend writing my thesis and in the evening I went with my friend Matilda to have dinner at a friends house at we had such a lovely evening all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment