Wednesday 7 March 2018

My concerts 2018


My new webpage will soon be launched but until then I will list my upcoming concerts here on my blog. You are very welcome to listen!

7 February at 7 PM - Hochschule für Musik Würzburg, Germany
Shapes gets its German premiere, by Janne Valkeajoki

8 February at 1 PM - Helsinki Music Center
I will have my first public university lecture at the Sibelius Academy

2 March at 6 PM - St. Pauli Church, Malmö, Sweden
Shapes gets its Sweden premiere by Janne Valkeajoki in the same concert as Under Sjärnhimlen gets its Sweden premiere by Alvi Joensson.

3 March at 7 PM - Red room, Inter Arts Center, Malmö
The movements III.Tahto and IV.Muisto from my piano quintet Minna get their Sweden premiere by Fritiof Palm violin, Oscar Knutsson violin, Henrik Rapp viola, Oskar Palm Helmersson cello and Reetamaria Rajala piano.

24 March at 6 PM - Finlandia Hall, Helsinki
Pauli Ord for male choir will get it’s world premiere at the 140 year anniversary concert of the choir Sällskapet Muntra Musikanter. For more info please click here.

14 April at 6 PM - Helsinki Music Centre
At Teasdale’s will be performed at the male choir Akademiska Sångförening’s 180-year anniversary concert. For more info please click here.

21 April at 3 PM - Stockholm Concert Hall
At Teasdale’s will be performed at the male choir Orphei Drängar’s spring concert. For more info please click here.

22 April 3PM - Uppsala University, Sweden
At Teasdale’s will be performed at the male choir Orphei Drängar’s spring concert.

3 May at 6PM - Helsingborg Concert House, Sweden
My new piece Lucrum for Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra will get it’s world premiere. For more info please click here.

2 June at 3PM - Royal Swedish Academy of Music
My new piece Tundo for Gävle Symphony Orchestra will get it’s world premiere

8 of June at 7PM - Kokonainen Festival, Hämeenlinna, Finland
My new piano quintet Aino will get it’s world premiere at the amazing Kokonainen Festival. For more info please click here.

28 of June at 9PM - Urkuyö ja aaria - Espoo, Finland
My song cycle Tidens ordning will be performed by Nicholas Söderlund and Ilkka Paananen.




Looking forward to seeing you at one of the upcoming concerts! Photo by Marthe Veian Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment