Friday 30 April 2021

FFF12: EcoEgg

I would like to contribute to FFF (Fridays for Future) in my own way: by sharing one concrete action per week that YOU can do, and which I have done, for combating climate change. 

FFF week 12: EcoEgg

WHY: Laundry detergents are full of chemicals that aren’t foot for our nature. The detergents are often packed in plastic, which is a shame.

WHAT CAN I DO: Switch to the EcoEgg! One egg lasts 140 washes, is free of chemicals and allergens! And you save loads of plastic composed if you would buy liquid detergents. And yes, I’m very happy with my EcoEgg and the end result of laundry. Such a easy thing to do for our planet. ❤️

(Just for being clear: this is not an add😂I haven’t been paid nor given the product. I’m just honestly enthusiastic about washing more eco friendly! 😍)




No comments:

Post a Comment